posted Sep 20, 2011, 4:59 AM by Pradeep Kumar Sreenivasaiah
updated Sep 20, 2011, 5:12 AM
- Data overlay can be animated (Animations can be customized with basic and advance animations settings )
- Several bugs were fixed related to search, publications not displayed, reaction equations formats, analysis results display
- Search module reimplemented - more quicker search response time. The search results is displayed with subgrids ( ie. similar search results are grouped instead of showing them seperately)
- Pathways in browser are now color coded depending on their assigned categories and biological roles
- Several enhancements to user interface in analysis module (e.g Tabs are color coded - for better presentation)
- Adding (~90) Biosymbols and symbol palette design is changed. now its easy to preview and choose symbols. ( see screen shots here: Use of symbols for mindmapping, UI )
- Multiple files can be uploaded. The file upload can be done at any point of time into groups during analysis session. Even can upload a data from new file and merge data into a existing groups.
- Several improvements in the way pathways are displayed (especially in multi-pathway group view).
- Links fetches relevant information as well as marks the target content with visual cue. i.e. click on a link can open the target pathway and also mark the component on that pathway. e.g clicking on a reaction map-link will simultaneously open the details for the reaction; display the pathway in which reaction is modeled and also visually marks the reaction.
- Valid BioPAX 3 files for all the pathway.
- Will allow download of BioPAX,XGMML files in addition to existing formats.
- Links to NCBI to show related publications and links to mining tools like iHOP from the publication tab
- Users can now view the community contributions marked by tags on the pathway